[pmwiki-users] geting the basename

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Sep 18 12:02:38 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 5:23 PM, noskule <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:
> hi list
> Could someone please give my a hand in building a regexpr.
>
> I should get the basename of a page like
>
>     Group.Name-Issue-54-Comment-13 -> Group.Name-Issue-54
>

> so my regepx should say match the last occurence of
>
>     -.*-\d+

Looks like you've already got it...  Have you tried this:

$BaseNamePatterns['-.*-\d+$'] = '';

On a different note, where is $BaseNamePatterns documented?  I've
looked several times via google and via pmwiki search and I'm coming
up with nada...  (Technically I find a one-off example in
PageTextVariables and another in Scott Canard's profile and then some
mentions.)

-Peter