[pmwiki-users] Unable to change the Subject Line in Foxnotify e-mail

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 08:53:08 CDT 2008

Thursday, September 18, 2008, 1:36:09 PM, Graham Archer wrote:

>  I'm not sure if there is a typo in the suggestion above: i.e. ""$FoxNotifyListsGroup ......
>  I tried it with single " which produces the result I mentioned above, and with "" quotes around
>  $FoxNotifyListsGroup.FoxNotifyTemplatesA which gives me a nasty php error.

the double "" is certainly an error.
Try the code with inserting the group name for $FoxNotifyListGroup,
I think the default is 'FoxNotifyLists', but you may have your own
location.

If you evoke FoxNotify through a submission of a Fox form, you could
add to the form a markup like
(:foxmail template=EMailTemplatePage target=EmailTargetListPage:)

and so specify particular email template pages (each with its own
custom subject line etc) for different forms, or have one out of several
versions of the above markup conditionally displayed.

  ~Hans