[pmwiki-users] SMF auth log-in and out

Dave Cooke david at ellendee.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 10:13:51 CDT 2008

I'm reposting this question as I forgot to put anything in the subject line and
thought it may have been overlooked

Hi,
I installed 'Auth-SMF' as per instructions and it now all works almost
perfectly. The only proviso is:

   1. When I log-in I am taken to the Forum home page
   2. When I log-out I am taken to the Wiki home page

I have the following in my Page Top Menu:

(:if equal {$AuthId} guest:)
* Welcome guest | [[{*$FullName}?action=login | Log In]]
(:if ! equal {$AuthId} guest:)
* [[{*$FullName}?action=logout | Log Out {$AuthId}]]
* %rel=nofollow accesskey=$[ak_edit]%[[{*$FullName}?action=edit | $[Edit] ]]

Is there a 'fix' for this such that I can in each case actually stay on the
same page as I was before I hit the log-in / log-out button.

DaveC