[pmwiki-users] treemenu

Robert Clark R.Clark at adfa.edu.au
Tue Sep 16 22:01:55 CDT 2008

Hi

I recently posted an item related to the tree in treemenu usually
opening in the expanded condition.

I decided to do some serious hacking onto "treemenu.js" to try to fix
this problem.

I believe that I have found a fix for this and I wondered if someone
could check this please and perhaps include the fix into

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TreeMenu

the fix is-

in "treemenu.js" change

//Ignore GET-Parameter when searching the actual link

                blnIgnoreQuery                = true;

//Ignore GET-Parameter when searching the actual link

                blnIgnoreQuery                = false;

regards

Bob