[pmwiki-users] It's All Text

Moni Kellermann kellerfrau at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 11:42:01 CDT 2008

Wie Peter Bowers so vortrefflich formulierte:
> There's an add-on called "It's All Text" which allows you to specify the
> external editor you would like to use to edit boxes.  Then you either click
> on the little blue button or else use the user-defined hotkey to open that
> editor whenever you have something you want to edit.
>
> You can find it at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4125

Thank you so much!
I didn't know it (I admit I am too lazy to check out all those add-ons
for FF), so I just installed it and hooked it up with my favourite HTML
editor for editing pmwiki pages. So far, I had copied the contents
manually. Cool!

I guess this will save me a lot of time...

Gee, now I wish there were another button to paste the edited text back
into the text area...

Kind regards,
moni k.