[pmwiki-users] Adding the same custom text to all pages in a wikigroup?

Monday Snow snowco at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 03:32:25 CDT 2008

Hello there.

I'm trying to figure out how to add this ...

!!{$Name}
----

... to the beginning of every wikitext section in a particular wikigroup.

Inserting the text through the skin is a possibility. However, I did try
this out and placing it after the <!--PageText--> in the template didn't
work. Instead of appearing at the beginning, it appeared at the end. Also,
I'd rather not have this text snippet appear in every page of the wiki.

I took a look at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PerGroupCustomizations,
but it seems that the only customizations possible are CSS and PHP - neither
of which can inject the text in? Or can it?

For what it's worth, the wikigroup I'm trying to customize is a glossary. A
large-ish title would appear at the top of each page, sort of the way there
is a largeish title at the top of every Wikipedia page.

Thanks! I'd appreciate any sort of input you could give me.

- Monday