[pmwiki-users] how google friendly is pmwiki?

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 04:57:46 CDT 2008

2008/9/8 Marcus <prima at wordit.com>:
> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Hans Huijgen <lighans at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would dare to say it's very Google friendly.
>> My site with specific terms is very high in google-results. And I
>> didn't even have to bother about Searchterms in header.
> Hans, which SEF recipes are you using, and which web server?
> Any changes in .htaccess if Apache?
> I'm running lighty, but usually there are equivalents.
I'm afraid my english is not good enough, so my answer wasn't clear.
I meant that on a standard installation with no search enginge
optimisations, pmwiki is google friendly. when typing "ligfiets" and
"kali" as a searchterm I'm on the first page. Other search terms need
sometimes "the search in dutch page"option to get a good result.

But FWIW, it's apache with php (space1.com). no changes in .htaccess
--
Groetjes
Hans