[pmwiki-users] config.php q.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Oct 29 11:09:01 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 04:44:54PM +0100, noskule wrote:
> hi list
> Is it someway possible to execute a function after pmwiki did read the
> entire local/config.php. instead of execute is directly where the
> function is written in local.php?

... just invoke the function at the very end of the local/config.php?

I'm probably not understanding the question fully.  Normally
functions are not executed where they're defined, but only where
they're called.  Having a function execute after local/config.php
is effectively the same as having a function called at the very
end of local/config.php.