[pmwiki-users] Music - pagevariable before pdf midi...

Patrick Ogay (lists) lists at basel-inside.ch
Mon Oct 27 15:48:17 CDT 2008

Thanks Martin, for the music page-list.
Exactly what I was looking for.
You directly call the links in the PageLists That's a straight forward
solution.

My idea was to work with a page variable, which works only when pmwiki
parses the macro-output.
I think the macros except incude are not parsed by default.

I'm still wondering, how to be able to use pmwiki variables and markups
inside a macro, which would be usefull IMHO.
I didn't find a function to make a pmwiki resolution on a string.

thanks a lot

Patrick