[pmwiki-users] blocklist

Swift, Chris Chris.Swift at eu.dodea.edu
Fri Oct 24 07:24:46 CDT 2008

Dear all,

Ok, to make things more complicated.  I ran some tests of the curse words and I found out the following.  Certain words are indeed blocked and others are not.

For example, the word "porn" is blocked with full success.  But then the work "f...k" is not block (spelled in completion, however I changed it to avoid having my e-mail blocked) is not blocked.  As you saw, I'm using the Chongqed, Moinmaster and PMWiki blocklists.

Any suggestions are happily welcomed.

Thanks,

Chris