[pmwiki-users] EnableAccessCode help

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 23 19:58:28 CDT 2008

Hello,

If I have the following statement in my config.php:

if(CondAuth($pagename,'edit')) $EnableAccessCode = false;

Then if I am logged in, I can use my fox stuff without using an access
code, but I can't edit Site pages (it just continuously asks for my
password)

If I have the following statement in my config.php:

if($pagename == 'diff') $EnableAccessCode = false;

Then if I am logged in, I can edit Site pages, but am unable to use
the fox stuff without an access code. However, I cannot come up with a
scheme that allows me to do both. I have tried many things, this being
the most obvious that doesn't work:

if(CondAuth($pagename,'edit') || ($pagename == 'diff'))
$EnableAccessCode = false;

This will not let me edit Site pages.

I'm sure this is all about me not being very good with php, but would
someone mind giving me a hand?

thanks,
maria