[pmwiki-users] table and lists

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 21 19:19:27 CDT 2008

Hello there

I often find myself writing out various lists, of usually short
entries. For a while it makes sense to just have the lists on the left
side, but eventually I end up with a web page that is only using the
left side of the window. I would like to be able to make a table of
the lists. Is there a way to do this easily? Something like this would
be awesome:

(:table thingy:)
(:row:)(:left:) !Things to do:
*eat lunch
*do work
*go to store
(:right:) !Things to buy:
*donuts
*fruit
*toothpaste
(:row:)(left:) !Birthdays:
*June 17 Martha
*Oct 24 John
(:end table thingy:)

or some such thing. In other ways a way to leave the lists so they are
still easily readable while editing. Did I miss something in the
documentation or is something like this just not implemented?

thanks,
maria