[pmwiki-users] [unclassified] Uploading multiple images?

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 01:06:22 CDT 2008

I use ftp (FileZilla) to create, then upload, images to the
pmwikiuploads directory
(note I use a directory per page, see
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadsAdmin#uploaddirectoryconfiguration)

Then ThumbList simply displays them (see for example
http://ttc.org.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Photos/2007-07-SchoolHolidaySkiWeek
where people can also upload additional photos)

Simon

http://kiwiwiki.co.nz