[pmwiki-users] SelectQuery question

Dave Brockman daveb at oz.net
Wed Oct 8 19:51:13 CDT 2008

I installed SelectQuery and it works fine. Thank you very much! But, I
was wondering if there is a way to use page variables in the query? I'm
just starting with MySQL and know very little about it. I didn't make
the database I am accessing. Here's what I would like to do:

(:selectquery columns="first_name,last_name,YEAR(death_date)"
tables=actor where="MONTH(death_date) = $CurrentMonth AND
DAYOFMONTH(death_date) = $CurrentDay":)

This works fine if $CurrentMonth and $CurrentDay are replaced with
numbers. I added those page variables to config.php per the
MoreCustomPageVariables recipe. They work in {normal} usage.

Is there a way to make this work? Thanks in advance!

Dave