[pmwiki-users] Different looks and feel of pmwiki on one server?

Alasdair McAndrew amca01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:18:28 CDT 2008

I've just started looking at PmWiki as a means for managing my own website
(which at the moment is plain ole' html and css); this just sits on a server
at work - I don't have my own server or domain name.  Now, I am quite new to
PmWiki - is it possible to set up, on this server, a website using PmWiki
with a look and feel which is local to my pages only?  Or do any changes to
PmWiki (skin for example) affect all pages on the site?

Thanks,
Alasdair

--
Blog: http://amca01.wordpress.com