[pmwiki-users] Flash Flowplayer path problem in recipe

Moni Kellermann kellerfrau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:27:48 CDT 2008

Hi y'all,

I am currently testing Flowplayer

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flowplayer

which works great as such but gives me a problem with the path settings.

The recipe uses

SDV($FPObjBaseUrl, $ScriptUrl."/wiki/cookbook/flowplayer/");
SDV($FPJsUrl, $ScriptUrl."/wiki/cookbook/flowplayer/flashembed.min.js");
SDV($HelperJsUrl, $ScriptUrl."/wiki/cookbook/flowplayer/addloadevent.js");

Now, this assumes that my wiki is in a folder called "wiki" which it
isn't, but, okay, I remove that. But it still doesn't work because of
the used $ScriptUrl parameter.

The output is
http://localhost/pm68/index.php/cookbook/flowplayer/FlowPlayerDark.swf

whereas it should be
http://localhost/pm68/cookbook/flowplayer/FlowPlayerDark.swf

If I set $ScriptUrl to http://localhost/pm68/, the flowplayer function
works but the rest if the wiki doesn't.

Now I just removed $ScriptUrl and entered the full path in those three
lines. But I would like to have a solution where I do not have to set
either $ScriptUrl or the full path, so I can test everything on my local
computer and then upload it to the web server without having to adjust
the code.

Any ideas?

Thanx,
moni k.