[pmwiki-users] drop down jump menu?

Ian MacGregor ianmacgregor at pobox.com
Mon Oct 6 22:28:06 CDT 2008

I'm in the process of creating new pages for a new group and the best
way, I think, to navigate in this group is with a drop-down type menu of
pages within the group.

I only saw a couple of drop-down menu recipes on the PmWiki site but
none of them work correctly with clean url's. Does anyone know of a
recipe that will work with clean url's or perhaps an alternate type of
menu system.

The group is going to hold the King James Bible, I say this only because
it will give an idea of the navigation needed:

old testament -> Book -> Chapter

It's a bit like having
Group -> subgroup -> page

On each subgroup page I could have a drop-down menu that lists all the
pages in that subgroup

Any ideas?
-
Regards,