[pmwiki-users] Problem with wiki editing

Fish, Lydia FISHLM at BuffaloState.edu
Mon Oct 6 15:51:28 CDT 2008

I use wikis in all my classes and one of them is presently doing
something that I can't understand .

If I enter "Discussion of J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century" and
save the text shows up on the page.  If I enter "[[Discussion of J.R.R.
Tolkien: Author of the Century]]" and save no text shows up and no link
is created.  In other words, I can enter text, but I cannot create a
link.

This is not true on all pages of the wiki; I can still create a link in
the Wiki Sandbox.

I simply cannot see what I am doing wrong and have searched for help in
vain in the documentation.  Can anyone suggest what is happening?

The URL of the wiki is http://tolkiwiki.lydiafish.us and the edit
password is "reuel."

Thank you very much!

Lydia Fish