[pmwiki-users] Trails

Ian MacGregor ianmacgregor at pobox.com
Sun Oct 5 20:59:03 CDT 2008

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DynamicTrails

I love this recipe. The only problem I'm having with this recipe is that
list=normal results in hiding the trail, even with the default template
and directive. The only workaround I can find is to use (:pagelist
group={*$Group} name=-GroupAttributes,-GroupHeader,-GroupFooter
fmt=#grouptrail2:) to remove certain pages from the pagelist. I don't
mind this too much except that I have a couple of groups that have
numerous pages and templates that I don't want in the trail. Does anyone
know how to get the "list=normal" working in the directive?

-
Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor D.D., D.B.S.