[pmwiki-users] Need help with Fox (form & template)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 14:05:29 CDT 2008

Thank you Hans for your efficient suggestion !
The error message was about permission : I corrected my mistake according to
your configuration exemple and then have no more problem.

One more little question please : is there a way to translate the messages
given by (:foxcomment:) ?
Am I true if I say I have to collect every message in fox.php and then to
translate each one on my XLPage ?
So,
$FoxMsgFmt[] = "Error: Target list is not in the group for FoxNotifyLists";
gives me on my XLPage :
'Error: Target list is not in the group for FoxNotifyLists' => 'My
translated message'
?

Thank you.

--