[pmwiki-users] Large site

Swift, Chris Chris.Swift at eu.dodea.edu
Fri Oct 3 05:47:30 CDT 2008

Dear all,

As I'm completing my website that I'm creating for a friend, there is a
potential membership group of 10,000+.  So, I wanted to ask all of you
what do you think would be important to include in a website for a
membership that large that would help the site run smoothly.

So far I have included small elements of ZAP, Triad skin and many other
recipes.  However, is there something I would have to worry about as far
as functionality goes?  So, for example, do I need to change something
in the local config that would enable this large amount of users to use
the site?

Thanks,

Chris