[pmwiki-users] Recent Changes according to privileges

Jason Dudar dudar at xogenus.com
Wed Nov 19 14:42:31 CST 2008

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Recent Changes feature.  I am using
pmwiki-2.2.0-beta66 and UserAuth2, and all users have a username (no guest
users).  Each user is a member of several of many groups, and have no
privileges to many more.  What I would like to do is have Recent Changes
show only those changes that apply to the groups to which the user belongs.
In other words, I don't want the user to be aware of any pages that he/she
does not have privileges to read.

Is this possible? If so, could someone please walk me through how to go
about doing it - I am a novice at this and probably couldn't do it with
general suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Jason