[pmwiki-users] question regarding pmforms

Swift, Chris Chris.Swift at eu.dodea.edu
Mon Nov 3 08:08:34 CST 2008

Ok, so I needed to create easy forms for people to send e-mails to me as
the administrator, so I installed pmforms
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PmForm).  I used of course the
pmform page for the configuration
(http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/MailForm).  I followed the
directions as followed:

1.	Download pmform.zip
<http://pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/pmform.zip>  and extract it
to your PmWiki directory on your server
2.	Modify your local/config.php or other local customization file,
enabling PmForm
	include_once("$FarmD
<http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmWiki/PathVariables#FarmD>
/cookbook/pmform.php");

On my wiki's Site.LocalTemplates

1.	Create wiki page called Site.LocalTemplates if it doesn't exist
already
2.	Modify Site.LocalTemplates, editing the form code creating the
form and the mail output
3.	Inserting the referenced form name into any wiki page (you'll
create and name your forms in Site.LocalTemplates)

Then: on Site/PmFormTemplates
<http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/Site/PmFormTemplates>  (on my own wiki)

[[#mailform]]
(:template defaults successpage='' :)
(:input pmform target={$$target} successpage={$$successpage} :)
(:input default request=1:)
(:messages:)
||width=''
||$[Your address]: ||(:input text from size=30:) ||
||$[Subject]:      ||(:input text subject size=30:) ||
$[Message]:\\
(:input textarea text rows=8 cols=60:)\\
(:input submit name=post value='$[Send]':)
(:input end:)
[[#mailformend]]

local config:

##To send e-mails with this form processing engine:

$PmForm['mailfun'] = 'mailto=myemail at example.com
<mailto:'mailto=myemail at example.com>  form=#mailform fmt=#mailpost';

$PmForm['mailfun2'] = 'mailto=myemail2 at example.com
<mailto:'mailto=myemail2 at example.com>  form=#mailform fmt=#mailpost';

Then, the problems started after I created 2 separate forms.  Basically,
both are supposed to be used to send e-mails to me at different
addresses.  Also, both have different functions.  Originally I only had
mailfun installed, but then I also created mailfun2.  After creating
mailfun2, mailfun dissappeared.

I have not tested mailfun as of yet, since I am currently in the process
of uploading my PMWiki site online.  However, now only mailfun2 seems to
process, although I get a whole bunch of errors and the e-mail that I
send doesn't arrive.  That could be, however, because I'm still running
my wikisite from a USB stick (wiki on a stick).

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Chris