[pmwiki-users] PmCal and Fox Forms

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu May 29 13:58:58 CDT 2008

Thursday, May 29, 2008, 5:27:49 PM, Scott Smith wrote:

> Perhaps this a question for Hans, but has any progress been made with
> combining PmCal and Fox Forms. In my situation, I was hoping that my project
> form could automatically update PmCal (or some other wiki calendar).

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't.
Fox  can post to multiple pages for one form submission.
So updating a page in a Calendar group is not a problem.

If you want that clicking an unused date in the calendar will open
the calendar page in a Fox form for adding content via a Fox template,
then it needs some modifications to the pmcal script, so the correct
url string is used (basically  a foxedit url).

  ~Hans