[pmwiki-users] Creating an expense report with Fox and calc

Scott Smith smackaysmith at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:58:39 CDT 2008

I'm trying to create an expense report. I have Fox working; I have calc
working. I can't seem to combine the two on the form.

I guess I'm looking for an approach to the problem - the right mixture of
recipes. Or, even something as slick as sortable tables (where you click a
button and JavaScript magic happens).

The real sticky part is getting totals. Perhaps I have to process the form
twice: Once to get the values, and then a second time to get the totals?

Thanks

Scott Smith