[pmwiki-users] Categories

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Mon May 19 16:09:06 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to convert a Dokuwiki to PmWiki, the last major problem left
is: Categories or Tags

What Dokuwiki does very simply by adding: {{tag>Customers Billings
Quotes }} to the page and it will create automatically the tags for each
one of the 3.

When clicking on any one of them, it will display a page with all the wiki
pages that belong to that category, including the title, date, description
and all the tags for that page.

That's  what I haven't figure it out. I have looked at:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Categories but obviously I don't
understand it. I don't want to list all the pages that link to this
category at the bottom of every page. I just to list all the categories
themselves and clicking on the category will open a new page that will
list all the pages for that category.

Any suggestion/clarification?

--
Thanks