[pmwiki-users] IE7 and include select - can't use mouse to select items

Scott Smith smackaysmith at gmail.com
Fri May 16 13:57:41 CDT 2008

Odd behavior with (:include select ... :) and Internet Explorer 7. When I
attempt to click on the list, it resets to the default option. If I click on
the drop-down and use arrow keys, there's no problem. I have tried this from
three different computers (WinXP and Win2003 Server).

Firefox 2 does not display this behavior.

I can't recall what I've enabled on the wiki site that'd break drop-downs.

Anyone else run into this issue?