[pmwiki-users] GCalendar includeurl

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Wed May 14 17:50:40 CDT 2008

FYI, gCalendar displays just fine in a pmwiki page if you just insert
(:includeurl <google calendarhtml> :) at the top of a wiki page.

You get the html URL for the gCalendar at the gCalendar's "details"
setting page for that calendar by right clicking on the html box at the
bottom of the details settings page.  You can access the settings pages
by clicking on 'manage calendars' in the calendar box on the left side
of the gCalendar screen.

I don't think you can click and edit entries to the gCalendar unless
you've got permission and/or are in gCalendar with a gMail account.  But
I haven't tested this  extensively.  I just know it works to display the
selected calendar in pmwiki at this point.

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com