[pmwiki-users] Fox - novice question

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Wed May 14 15:19:39 CDT 2008

Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> 08-05-14 21.03

>I am not quite sure.
>It should be page SiteAdmin.FoxConfig for setting page permissions.

OK, just FYI it says "Page permissions need to be set, either in
a local config file or on Site.FoxConfig, b" on the Fox page,
and FoxComments also refer to Site.FoxConfig.

>Have you got a (:foxmessages:) markup on the form page, to see any
>error messages?

It looks like this:

(:foxmessages:)
(:fox cbox put=top target={*$FullName}-Comments:)

but I can see no messages after having submitted the changes.

(another "FYI", there are references to both (:foxmessages:) and
(:foxmessage:) on the fox page. I don't know if it's a type or
two different commands - I tried both versions)

             jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se