[pmwiki-users] marinee skin

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Tue May 13 15:08:00 CDT 2008

Thanks. This solves part of the problem, but the view, edit, etc.
links are attached to the header, so now they sit in the middle of the
page. Is there a way to place them separately?

Also, I am confused by the different ways that firefox and safari
treat the code. If I change the size of the header then safari moves
the view, edit links over, but the silly monkey stays in the same
place (with the text written on top of it, unfortunately), but in
firefox the monkey moves as well. In firefox the links are always
below the monkey, but in safari they stay in the black part where they
belong.

Please, don't feel obligated to spend too much time on this. It is
probably a problem unique to me, and not worth too much effort.

Yes, I know, I never quite understand the things that appeal to my 11 year old.

cheers,
maria

--
Maria Mckinley