[pmwiki-users] Group passwords

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon May 12 19:26:01 CDT 2008

Update:

I've tried adding "@_site_edit" to the group read password attribute
field, and just for the heck of it, to the edit password attribute
field. But it seems no matter what I do I am challenged for a "read"
password when I go to edit a read-protected group, after logging in with
a site-wide edit password. No doubt there is a simple way to do this,
but I can't seem to find it right now.

My goals:

1. Set a read password to keep a group hidden from the public.

2. Set a site-wide edit password, that will let editors both read and
edit the read-passworded group of #1 above, without being challenged for
an additional password.

Can anyone explain how to do this?

Thanks,

- Henrik