[pmwiki-users] LDAP Authentication with Active Directory

Josh Miller josh at virtualmillers.net
Mon May 12 08:37:51 CDT 2008

Hello!

Sorry to resend but surely someone is using LDAP and recognizes these
error messages...
Thanks!

I'm trying to authenticate using LDAP to our Active Directory server
using AuthUser.
I'm not at all an LDAP guru so any assistance you can provide would be
much appreciated!

These are the errors I am getting:

Warning: ldap_search() [function.ldap-search]: Search: Operations error
in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP\www\scripts\authuser.php on line 155

Warning: ldap_get_entries(): supplied argument is not a valid ldap
result resource in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP\www\scripts\authuser.php on
line 156

This is what my config.php looks like:

$AuthUser['ldap'] =
'ldap://ldap.gouverneur.com/dc=gouverneur,dc=com?uid?sub';
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

  $HandleAuth['diff'] = 'edit';
    $DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*';
    $Author = $AuthId;

Any ideas what could be causing these errors...I've scrubbed the PmWiki
documentation on LDAP and haven't found anything that pushes me in the
right direction.

I am using PmWiki 2.2.0-beta65

Thanks!

-Josh Miller