[pmwiki-users] Pagelist question

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun May 11 03:37:09 CDT 2008

I'm trying to implement some kind of blog feature (yes, I know
there are several suggestions for how to do this ... see this as
an exercise in learning more about pmwiki). I'm trying to keep
things as simple as possible and base everything on the pagelist
command, on thing I'm trying to implement is "future post". In
other words I want to be able to write and post an entry that
shouldn't appear until some future day.

I've got one entry/page and they all have the format
YYYYMMDDHHMMSS. My idea was to let pagelist only list the pages
that have names that are less or equal that the current date/time.

I've been looking at the pagelist page but can't see any option
that would allow me to do this kind of listing. Then I tried to
figure out if I could make a list format that would do this, but
looking at ConditionalMarkup I'm unsure on how I should do.

I would be grateful for a hint on how to solve thise
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se