[pmwiki-users] media2mult sourcecode?

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Tue May 6 07:28:38 CDT 2008

> is there a chance to get the media2mult sourcecode? I think this is a
> great addition to pmwiki:
> http://media2mult.uos.de/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Media2mult.Trail
>
> Martin

Martin,

thanks for your interest in media2mult.
The extension is still in development and not ready for a public release
yet. However, interested PmWiki administrators can email us directly and
we will decide whether we can provide the current sources.
Because media2mult relies on many (free) third-party tools, its
configuration is a bit challenging. Furthermore, only Linux/Unix servers
  are currently supported, i.e. media2mult doesn't run on Windows-based
PmWiki environments (yet).

Regards,
Martin