[pmwiki-users] authform for action=attr

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Fri May 2 02:32:16 CDT 2008

thanks for the speedy response.
i see.
i found where this is taken care of in pmwiki.php

if i wanted to do the following two things...
   - hide 'upload' and 'attr' permission from non-'admin' users
   - add a note to the top of that page listing a default site
password for 1st time users

... are those things that i could do from outside pmwiki.php, or that
i would want to try and tweak in the PrintAttrForm function?
... and is there any security risk in fiddling around with these
fields in pmwiki.php?

or maybe i should just hold my horses until attr makes it into a wiki-
based form?

many thanks!
adam