[pmwiki-users] InitialPasswords

Erik Haagensen erik.haa at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:00:06 CDT 2008

Sorry I don't know much about what I believe are some Linux "things" - but I
got the general idea.

Well - it's a very small site - so I'll do it the hard way with some tools
to find the occurances. Backup is taken care of (actually I had to restore a
couple of times already on my way)

Wish me luck !
Thanks.

--