[pmwiki-users] Status of 2.2 non-beta release?
gmane at auxbuss.com
Thu May 1 08:24:03 CDT 2008
Patrick R. Michaud said...
> Would the community prefer that I go ahead and issue a 2.2.0
> release now, with the understanding that the remaining RoadMap
> features will appear in a later minor release? Or should I
> continue to hold the "beta" designation until those later
> features are done?
Yes. You could have done he same a year ago ;-)
Most stable beta I've ever run.
More information about the pmwiki-users