[pmwiki-users] fox auto-upload again. Still doesn't work as expected.

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 09:24:25 CDT 2008

Monday, March 31, 2008, 2:49:22 PM, martin at kerz.org wrote:

> That displays the image, it's true, but when I try to include the page
> on another page (actually a training page, where you can come up with
> a diagnosis just by looking at the pictures), it won't, as the
> variable isn't replaced with the static $Name.

instead of using Attach:Index/{$Name}/{$$newup_name} in the template,
you can get an entry without page variable if you use in the second form

(:input hidden {$$name} {$Name}:)

and in the template    Attach:Index/{$$name}/{$$newup_name}

But you are posting the second form first, so in the first template
write the extra line as

(:input hidden {$$$name} {$Name}:)

Then fox will post it as  (:input hidden {$$name} {$Name}:)
instead of trying to put a value to {$$name}.

Personally i would try to avoid posting forms, and rather add an
(:include ...:) which will include the second form in a new Diagnosis
page.

  ~Hans