[pmwiki-users] ?action=edit not working anymore

Fernando Pont ferpont at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 08:57:20 CDT 2008

Thank you everybody...finally I came up  with a last hour fix! The
problem was permissions... I had overlooked a wiki.d folder that was
inside the skin folder which was set to only write. I just chmoded to
755 and it worked again...

The main problem here, is the ISP, which I am quite sure ran a general
script to changing permissions to a more ¨secure¨ (according to their
concept of things...) setting!

This WILL happen again, and I  think it is a common procedure on much
of the ISPs, which puts in danger all of our work with PmWiki...I
think we should pay attention to this and tell the providers massively
that they shouldnt mess with things in such a generic way
Thanks again to everyone who tried to help in this case...
Best regards from Buenos Aires!