[pmwiki-users] [powertools] questions, ...

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Fri Mar 28 07:47:23 CDT 2008

"Hans" wrote :

> Perhaps I should add a separator option: sep= which gets used in this
> last line?

yes, good idea.
Having the choice to have CRLF as a separator (instead comma) would make the
debug process easier !

> - I didn't find a way to produce a list of groups only ?
>> Groups as in group names only for when there is at least one page of any
>> sort?

yes, ...
something like {(glist -PARAMETERS)}

Idea I have in mind is to create a kind of windows explorer for pmwiki
admin, ...first process to execute would be to get a list of groups, .. then
when I have all groups, I can play with {(plist
myGroup.* -myGroup.RecentChanges -myGroup.GroupAttributes)}to get a list of
pages per group, etc ...

Concept is to get the result as a stream (like you do with powertools)
without any html/xml (plain text only).
Would you recommend other RPC mechanisms to retrieve this kind of infos ? an
other cookbook maybe ?

Thanks

SH