[pmwiki-users] (:pagelist ...:) returning plain text result like "?action=source" does

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Mar 27 14:58:05 CDT 2008

> Would like to play with (:pagelist:) but want the result to
> be returned as
> "plain text" like "?action=source" does produce a "pure" text result.

It appears that pagelist outputs straight html rather than an intermediate
markup (I'm testing this from the powertools pagelist, but I'm thinking the
usual (:pagelist:) would do the same thing).  I took the output and directly
wrote it to another page and it was just html code rather than "readable"
markup.  So unless there's some way to get inside pagelist itself and
convince it to output markup (maybe something with fmt?) I'm afraid it's not
going to happen...

If the HTML output is of interest (questionable) I can describe my process.

-Peter