[pmwiki-users] Enable Uploads (was: MatchPagenames() usage)

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Mar 24 13:13:04 CDT 2008

On Monday 24 March 2008, John Walsh wrote:
> I'm a bit new at this and I was wondering, how do I set either the .php
> file or the authority of the users so they can upload files?  I read
> through the online documentation but unless I missed something I didn't see
> it. If I missed it please let me know.

Hello and welcome.

Please see:
 http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadsAdmin
 http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads

and to allow bigger files, see $UploadMaxSize at
 http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadVariables

(These help pages are included in the default pmwiki installation so they are
also on your own website.)

Thanks,
Petko