[pmwiki-users] RSS feeds with changes?

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:00:35 CDT 2008

Has there been any movement towards improving the usefulness of RSS
feeds in PmWiki? I remember when I brought this up before it was
shrugged off, but I was reminded again today that despite all their
imperfection, MediaWiki style feeds, which make it possible to, most
of the time, know if you need to go to and attend to a change, are
better than mere empty notification:
http://camplesegroup.com/blog/?p=899

This is turning into a bit of a problem for me, since so many of my
users subscribe to the wiki to monitor changes and then want to know
why the feeds don't actually impart much information about the actual
change. And on open wikis, it means constant surfing to keep up with
spam and other vandalism since it's hard to tell what is legit from
the feed info...