[pmwiki-users] Controlling font family and font size

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 18:44:22 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I am using PmWiki for (part of) my web site. The wiki's main page (
gps.words2u.net) has a heading, some text and a table of links.

The text above and in the table is rather skinny for my old eyes, and I
would prefer to change both the font family and the font size. I looked at
the documentation for font control, but it appears that it is not that easy
to set the font family and the font size, especially if the changes are only
for one page. The rest of the site is okay, even though the text style and
font are the same, because I use a different layout with bolds, links and
images. On the home page, I would prefer Times 14, rather than what I have,
which looks like Arial 12 or Courier 12 (san serif).

I am not an expert on css and would rather not mess with css files if I can
help it.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Z.