[pmwiki-users] PTV and Page Directive through Fox

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Sun Mar 23 04:07:16 CDT 2008

Sameer,

I wonder if "(:description...:)" is being assessed for the form page
rather than being put on the target page. If so, one solution might be:

  (:foxtemplate "({$$null}:description {$$desc[]}:)":)

Then the description won't be interpreted on the form page, and will
thus be put on the target.

Just a guess. Hope it helps.

Randy