[pmwiki-users] Issues with (:include:)

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Sat Mar 22 17:00:16 CDT 2008

hi Benoit

i think this might work:

in Lokhim.GroupHeader put
(:include Blog-{*$Group}.{*$Name}:)

i believe that in this case:
    {$Group} -> group name of Lokhim.GroupHeader
    {$Name} -> gives the page name of Lokhim.GroupHeader

whereas:
    {*$Group} -> gives the group name of current group (same as
before - this is more important if you're including onto different
groups, like from Site.SiteHeader)
    {*$Name} -> gives the page name of current page, not GroupHeader

hope this works,
adam