[pmwiki-users] Invalid argument /fox.php on line 1480

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Mar 18 16:39:20 CDT 2008

Ø  -----Original Message-----
From: pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com [mailto:pmwiki-users-bounces at pmichaud.com] On Behalf Of Hans
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:53 PM
To: Graham Archer - EMEA Sun Center Operations
Cc: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] Invalid argument /fox.php on line 1480

Ø  PS:  you can omit  match='' in

Ø  (:foxcheck name match='' msg="Please enter your name":)

Ø  etc.

Ø  (:foxcheck name msg="Please enter your name":)

Ø  this will check for input in the 'name' field, and give the error

Ø  message if no input is given.

Ø  ~Hans

Hans,

I tried the foxcheck for input validation. My form looks like the following:

%red%'''(:foxmessages:)'''

(:fox projectform #top target='{$$projno}' redirect=1 template=Projects.TemplatePage#new :)

(:foxcheck projno msg='Please enter a Project Number!':)

||...rest of the form...||

(:foxend projectform:)

When there is an error in the input I get two messages:

Please enter a Project Number!

Please enter valid input!

How can I remove the second line? Or do you think I should not?

Thanks.