[pmwiki-users] Site.EditForm and UserAuth2 issues

Matt Riker mriker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 23:38:15 CDT 2008

Randy, I renamed index.php back to pmwiki.php and did what you suggested.
The test text for Site.EditForm does save and appear properly on that page
when viewed.  It also appears when I edit Site.EditForm in the *text box*,
but the changes aren't *applied* (ie. outside the text box), if that makes
sense.  In other words, if I write "TEST" at the top of the page, it's there
when I view the page and in the edit text box, but not at the top of the
page outside the edit text box.

I searched through config.php, but didn't find anything revealing.
Everything is pretty much untouched, as I haven't altered much from the
installation (other than changing a few benign things with the skin), so I'm
totally at a loss.  If I can't figure it out shortly, I'll try to do a clean
install and see if that fixes it.  Thanks for your help :)

Matt