[pmwiki-users] Foxnotify question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 18:51:30 CDT 2008

Wednesday, March 12, 2008, 11:37:37 PM, Sameer Kumar wrote:

> Can the format be specified within the foxform itself?

No.

> What if I want to  impose the same format to all recipients?

Make sure that all recipents on the list have the same format=...
Or change the #default section according to what you want.

> More specifically, what if I want to use the same FoxNotifyLists to send
> different messages based on different forms in the wiki?

I think this would need some changes for FoxNotify. We would need to
be able to not only specify email lists, but also email templates
within the fox form.

I probably should try and rework fox code to add a new markup
(:foxemail template=EmailTemplate target=EmailList :) or such.

  ~Hans