[pmwiki-users] Foxnotify question

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 12 15:55:31 CDT 2008

Hi,

Could I trouble the forum again....

I am using the example form below for Foxnotify

In UK/Test I have written

(:foxmessage test:)
(:fox test:)
(:input hidden foxfilter FoxNotify:)
(:input hidden foxnotify ListA:)
(:input text comment size=60 :)
(:input submit post Enter:)
(:foxend test:)

In page FoxNotifyLists/ListA I have:
my real e-mail address in the form:

notify=myemail at domain.com

In SiteAdmin/FoxConfig I have

UK.*: all

In config.php I have:

# FOX
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/fox/foxtemplates.php");
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/fox/fox.php");
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/fox/foxdelete.php");
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/fox/foxnotify.php");

When I enter some text in the form and click Enter no errors are displayed - but neither do I get any e-mail.

I guess I am doing something silly but I can't fathom it.

Can some one point me to the error of my ways,

Thanks

Graham